PURPOSE: This course is focused to provide to trainees all the knowledge and skills as long as realistic scenarios in order for them to be able to work in Maritme Security sphere.
DURATION: 8 days
PLACE: Special Training Center for Security Industry “ARTAN CENTER”, Ukraine, Kyiv.
1. IMO – procedures and regulations.
2. ISPS Code, SOLAS 74 and other documents relating to the vessel protection.
3. Tactical Shooting.
4. Specificity of Vessel Structures.
5. Equipment and facilities for protection and defense of vessels.
6. Equipment used by the pirates tactics PAG activity (Piracy Armed Group).
7. Paramedical Response in High Risk Conditions (FPOS).
9. Rescue of drowning
10. Basics using of diving equipment
WEAPONS for training:
Handgun: Glock 17 9x19, FORT-12P — 9x18, PM (Makarov) — 9x18
Carbine: M4A1 — 5.56x45, AK-47 (Kalashnikov rifle) — 7.62x39
Shotgun: Beneli M4S90, Hatsan ESCORT, Fabarm STF
Gear: sturdy belt, clothing appropriate for climate and conditions, gloves, knee pads.
PRICE: 950.00 EURO*
We have 15% discount for 6 and more persons in the group.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
— Transfer from Boryspil airport in Kiev on the base of the Centre and to the airport Borispol at the end of the course;
— Accommodation at the Centre’s quarter. Hotel accommodation in a single room is possible with prior request (extra fee);
— Transfer to the shooting range or firing ground;
For more information contact us via [email protected]
All classes are in English.